Sunday, February 10, 2008

Panic attack:

So tommorrow will be my first official day of being unemployed. Now you would think that I would be overjoyed, but I seriously am having a panic attack over it. I have started to double up on my school classes which hopefully will allow me to finish school about 9 months earlier. I get to volunteer at the kids schools and spend time with Lexie. I am excited about that, but I have always had to juggle things with a job that I am out of my comfort zone. I have no doubt that I will find plenty to do to fill up my days! So if your bored during the day think of me and give me a call!!! Love you all.

3 comments:

Wild Rasmussen said...

Good luck!!! love ya

Belew said...

Hey I need to go paint shopping. I will have to call ya

Knight Bunch said...

Please do call!!!