Saturday, March 29, 2008

Invitation

I wanted to invite anyone who is interested to join us on April 5th for a Girl Scrapbooking day. We start at 10 and go until we decide to stop. Your welcome to come and go as you need. It will be at SEI Scrapbooking in Logan. Bring your own supplies. This is fun for those who like to scrapbook and for those of us looking for an excuse to sit around and visit (like me! :-) )

If you would like to join us email me at etknight7@yahoo.com for more info and to also make sure I have enough tables and food there.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Where is this at? It sounds fun, I don't know if we are going to be around, but if I am I would like to come. I haven't done anything for so long, and all my stuff is just sitting there gathering dust! kiku_75@hotmail.com

Belew said...

Hey Tami. Ya it is getting alot better. I think that I am going to take some more class this winter so I will be able to place an IV and do blood draws. We will see how it goes.