Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School

Well we officially survived the first day of school. Kristie came up to help see the kids off which they were very excited about. I was relieved that she was able to come because you all know my lack of hair abilities and Bekah needed cute hair! All of the kids looked so great in their uniforms and surprisingly the school was fairly organized for the first day of a brand new school. All of the kids really liked their crew teachers and reported some great first day activities. The school is in need of some donations still so if any of you have any gently used books, outside play things (except for bats and hard balls), or any other things that you think a school could use. I would be more then happy to come and get it from you.

1 comments:

Eric and Natalie said...

Tammy,
I can't get on the family webpage anymore, so I was wondering if you could let me know more about the scarpbook day! and if I can bring a friend. thank you
enearl3@yahoo.com