Sunday, December 28, 2008

December Events

It is amazing how fast time flies! I have not posted anything since Evan left and now I am SO far behind. The slide show is a very short view of what we did this month. Evan left the weekend after Thanksgiving for his deployment, the boys had a FABULOUS school event that they were able to show off all of the many things that they have been learning, Aaron had a birthday, then Lexie had a birthday, we got to go to the Earl Christmas party, I gave my two weeks notice and started the process of opening the new office, sadly Grandma Knight (Evan's grandmother) past away the weekend before Christmas so we had a funeral for a wonderful lady, and then the exciting Christmas day came!! WOW! Very short overview!!! All in the kids have been doing really well, Evan is staying safe, I am venturing into a new world of business which I am scared to death and completely excited about all at once, and our family is so amazingly blessed. Thank you for being a part of our life!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Tammy you are amazing and have an incredible family. We love you guys!!!
Alisha

Karen said...

Wher is your new office going to be? Are you still needing donations? I hope it all goes well with you! Happy New Year!