Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family Update

What a CRAZY 2009 we have already had! Kids are busy at school and doing pretty good. I opened my office up this month and I am proud to say that I still have hair! We miss Evan terribly and are counting down the days until his return.

I posted some pictures from Molly's wedding below. The kids were SO cute!!! Check Lexie out....she LOVED being "pretty".

I am slowly working on my office webpage....check it out at www.positiveimpactut.com and give me some feedback! I need it because I really really need this business to work :-)

Invites:
This friday night we are having scrapbook night at the office from 6-11. Bring a friend it will be LOTS of fun. On Valentine's night we will be having daycare available from 5 to 11 so you all can go out with your sweetie's. Let me know if you want to drop your kids off so that I have a count for dinner!

We hope that all of you are doing well and are happy!!
Love me

4 comments:

Wild Rasmussen said...

I would love to drop my kids offf and go out to bad you are 8 hours away!!! you kids are going big. so when is your spring brake? let me know what you are wanting me to do as far as the vinyl go's so that I can make sure that I have enough or if I need to get some more thanks.

Karen said...

It sounds like your life is headed in the right direction! Good luck on everything that you do!

The Firths said...

The website looks fantastic! It will do wonders for the business!

Karen said...

Cresta is spring cleaning and wondering just what you can use for your business. If you want to blog back or e-mail me, or her if you have her e-mail, we can let you know what she has!