Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our day..

So today the weather was a little blah and we wanted to do a family activity. So the kids worked hard to get their "chores" done and we all piled in the car to go bowling. Got to the bowling alley where there was a TWO HOUR wait for a lane (thank you busy Saturday busyness and Birthday parties). Well I have to say that I was very impressed with the way that ALL of the kids took canceling and changing plans. I forget sometimes what great kids I have and how well behaved they really can be! It started raining and then we started to get snow flurry. So we decided an afternoon at the Carls Jr and a cookie would be the replacement. I know too much fun (please don't be jealous!) But the kids enjoyed getting out and doing something a little different then being at home, so I guess it really doesn't matter what you do if your doing it together!!!

2 comments:

Lyndsey said...

cute story =) it's true

Karen said...

I bet it wouldn't matter what you did, those kids look like they would have fun anywhere you took them! You are so lucky. ( I still can't believe you guys are old enough to have families!!!) I guess I stil think of all of you as the kids up the street who were such great friends to mine! I hope your life is wonderful!