Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mom

I had to get a new printer to be able to do all the scanning I have to do for school. Well it is a fabulous machine and prints and scans really well. So I decided that my year project is going to take the pictures that I have of us growing up and scan them so that they are all digital. Yes I am crazy and yes it will take a lot of time, but isn't that what kids are for??



This is the first picture that I scanned and thought I would share. This is a picture of my mom when she was about 3ish (grandma was guessing).



7 comments:

Amanda said...

Lexi looks like your mom

Belew said...

I think that I have another pic what goes with this one. I might need you to make me a copy of this one. Thanks

JeN said...

I think it is a good idea!!! I copied this picture so now Brett has his picture of his MOM he wanted.. THanks..

Wild Rasmussen said...

so if you want so help send me some and I can scan and make cds so that every one has a copy great job

me said...

she is so pretty, she was a dear friend.

gina said...

That is such a huge job! You'll love it when you're finished. I miss her so much...well, really I miss everyone from my childhood. I don't know when I went from kid to mom. It happened so quickly.

Karen said...

I have a picture of me that looks sooo much like this one! We must have had the same hair dresser and photographer! She was one of a kind and I think about her all the time!