Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BuSY BUsY BUSY!!!


What an amazing crazy life we live! So I started my job that I LOVE! My boys are now in TBall, Piano, Scouts, Gymnastics, and can't wait to get out out of school. Evan has been traveling for work, he is currently having a once of a lifetime experience in Israel! Travis, Beckah, and Aaron seem to be doing well also. Lexie had a week of sickness that was awful, but is now back to herself. Evan and I thought we would try out for "Deal or No Deal" (check out the pictures below....almost 10 hours in line!!) We took the older boys to a fancy restaurant and we had a great time. I am posting some fun pictures of our last couple of weeks. We love you all. Enjoy!

Aaron the "cool" guy!

3 comments:

JeN said...

WOW.. it looks like you have been VERY busy!! I am glad you are liking your new job, that is great!! Where did you try out for Deal or No Deal, and what happened???

Karen said...

Looks like you are starting on a new path for your family. Good luck, change is good if you want it! I hope everything is going well for all of you! I like hearing about your family and getting to see them grow!

Wild Rasmussen said...

Hey your back I thought tha you quit bloging or something like that. I'm glad that you are like your new job that is a plus. Kids are growing so fast looks like you are having a great time with work and being a MOM keep up your good work love ya!!