Sunday, June 1, 2008

Family Fun!

Things here are staying pretty busy. The kids are out of school and have lots of "plans" for their summer. Last night we go to have Dad, DeEtte, and Clay's family over for dinner and play time. We enjoyed having them and the kids woke up this morning asking when they were coming back!

Here's some pictures tht I took:
Played some Guitar Hero with the "boys"



What do we do????? Kids.....HELP!

We then did a little Bowling tournament......Carson really had a "talent" for it.....it was fun to see Clayton and DeEtte really getting into it!




Then we ended with some boxing......Tagen and Easton were a hoot to watch doing this one!


Had a great time, but MISSED Cindy and Brett's FAMILIES!!!!!!

Hope all is going well with each one of you. Love Tami

4 comments:

Belew said...

Thanks for the great night it was a lot so fun. We need to do it more often.

JeN said...

It looks like you guys had a great time.. I am glad that FINALLY got to see pregnant Kalli.. Thanks for sharing!!

Wild Rasmussen said...

looks like so much fun wish i was there too bad you didn't invite me

Karen said...

I wouldn't have recognized Clayton. I think it is kind of sad that I don't know your family anymore, after all those years of doing things together. I was thinking about the fun your mom had when we would do things and I was missing her. I hope that your family is all doing great. I check out the blog on Cindys family, so I get to see her kids, I like seeing how they all chamge and grow. Anyway, tell your dad and brothers hi from our family. Your dad did so much for Gina and I and I still appreciate it!